I agreed to be interviewed by Meleah, here are her questions and my answers.


1. If you were a type of cheese which cheese would you be and why?


Cheese, Huh. Why cheese? Is this suppose to be some sort of crack about my having grown up in Wisconsin? O.K. I'll own it. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, so if I were a cheese I wouldn't be any fancy European cheese. I think something more everyday common, cool and sharp. I'm going to choose Cheddar-Sharp or Colby. Something that's good on a cracker.

2. Are there any knitting techniques that you haven't tried? Are there any knitting projects that you started and gave up since they were too hard for you?

That's really two questions. I do enjoy learning new techniques and relish a challange. Have I tried every knitting technique? I've dabbled in alot of them. All of them? I don't think so. I haven't done Brioche for one. I haven't come up against anything that I didn't finish because it was too hard. That's not to say I haven't any unfinished projects, that's another story.


3. Have you ever been hesitant about knitting in public or have you ever been reprimanded by strangers for your behavior?

No and No. Have you? I take my knitting with me where ever. I don't knit while I'm driving but everywhere else. Even if I'm just going for a walk I'll stuff a ball of yarn in my pocket and go. I knit on my breaks at work. I knit during violin recitals and concerts, teacher conferences, doctors visits. When my husband is on the hunt for a certain book, I'll tag along, dragging my knitting along with me.
4. Double dare. Are you willing to post a picture of your stash online?


You don't know what your asking. It's kind of spread out all around the house. It's a way to fool myself and my family that it really isn't that big and scary after all. I'm not sure I can post all of it, but I will try to put it out there.

5. What is one thing that you hope your children learn from you that you do, and what is one thing that you do that you don't want them to do?

I'm pretty good at thinking around a problem. I like seeking out information and then using it to fit my needs. However, I also have some control issues and a tendancy to overthink the problem letting fear stop me.

I would like to see my children learn to be flexible in there thinking. I'd like them to be wise and fearless problem solvers with a keen sense of the ridiculous, cagey adventurers who not only " get" randomness but embrace it. There's nothing like shooting for the moon. Is that asking so much?



Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.
3. You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

So anyone interested in being interviewed?

0 Opinions: