Knit Mitt Kit Swap

Not much to see here only a bit of business for the a Knit Mitt Kit Swap I joined.
The following is a Questionaire for the swap.

The Questionnaire:

Are you allergic to any fibers? Nope

What are your favorite colors? Reds,Greens,Browns and Golds, Fall Colors.

Are you a new mitt knitter? No

How long have you been knitting mittens? Actually I've knit more socks than Mittens, I started knitting a Latvian Mitten about a year ago.

Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn? I have no preference.

What fibers do you prefer in mitten yarn? Wool

Where do you usually knit mittens? Home or as a take along project

How do you usually carry/store small projects? I have a little zippered pouch for my knitting accessories

What are your favorite mitten patterns? I haven't knit many but I'll say Latvian

What are your favorite mitten knitting techniques?Anything that intrigues me.

What new techniques would you like to try? I'm thinking about trying to knit two mittens, or socks at the same time, one inside the other on double points or maybe Thrummed Mittens.

What are your favorite needles for knitting mittens? I used Bamboo double points, or magic loop on Addi's

What are some of your favorite yarns? Jamieson Shetland, Louet Gems Merino, Misty Alpaca,

What yarn do you totally covet? Socks that Rock from Blue Moon, Malabrigo

Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object? Not mittens but there is a point five jacket that I think is pretty fabulous, or maybe the Einstein jacket using Muench Touch Me.

Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)? I have a lot of Addi Turbos circulars, which I use magic loop to knit socks with, I also have several sets of bamboo and plastic double points, I rarely use straights.

If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be? Classic Elite Renaissance.

Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack? I like chocolate

What’s your favorite animal? I'm a dog person but currently don't have a dog. I'm rather smitten right now with our cat, Hobbes.

Would you prefer super warm mittens or something more like fingerless mitts? Suppa warm

If you were a color what color would you be? Forest Green

What is your most inspiring image, flower, or object in nature? The Fall Foliage

Do you have a wishlist? No

Anything else you’d like to share with the group today? Can't think of anything.

Move along, there is nothing to see here.

0 Opinions: