I here,

That is, what I really meant to say is, " here I am."

Not that I actually ever left, that is to say, I've been here all along.
Of course when I say "here" I mean here in the blog-o-sphere, so to speak, just not "Here" here, if you know what I mean. (of which I will heretofore refer to as *IYKWIM as they do in texting, of which I rarely do, so I have no idea if that phrase is used in texting, but as I use that particular phrase quite often I'm making it my own, so *WDaYaTBT?)

Yes, I'm just making it up as I go. *IWaIDoB

So, I suppose you're wondering then, if I wasn't "Here" here, then where have I been for the last, er, two months?

Was I writing a book? Nope.

Was I reading a book? Nope.

Was I in the hospital? Nope.

Did I go on vacation? Nope.

Did I go to Rhinebeck? Nope. (But I would have loved to, maybe next year, I know that's what I said last year.)

It's like I told you, I never really left, I was still right here. Don't roll your eyes at me, I was too here. *DMMCOT

I'm just really, really behind in my blogging.

Speaking of behind, have you ever been so far behind that you find you've out lapped yourself and you can now see yourself coming up on your own backside?

Then you find yourself thinking to yourself, "Is that really what I look like from the back? Seriously? I had no idea."

So now you're thinking, "Well if she was there all along, only not blogging was she at least knitting?"

That I was, or rather am.
Was. Am.
Whatever.
Did. Does. Do.

My point is, and I do have one, is that I have been knitting and have not been blogging.
So in effort to rectify this sad, sad, situation I have decided that this would never do, this travesty had to be addressed, the problem has gone on for far too long, something had to be done.
Therefore, in an attempt to be a better blogger and a better person, (I would say a bigger person but in my case I don't think bigger would be a good thing. Seriously, bigger would not be better here.)
I will selflessly devote all my blogging effort for the entire month of November to the noble cause of closing the gap between the "haves" and the "have nots" ( or the "halves" and the "half knots", if you will. ) *OMGMOMYSW!*
A decision, *BTW, that I came to all on my own, without any help or prompting from any outside influence. It was all my idea, to be sure. Hm, What's that?
*NaBloPoMo?.......Never heard of it.





Frequently Used Phraseology Text Key


---------------------------------------------------
*IYKWIM - If You Know What I Mean.

*WDaYaTBT - What Do You Think 'Bout That?

*IWaIDoB - It's What I Do Best.

*DMMCOT - Don't Make Me Come Over There.

*OMGMOMYSW! - Oh My God, MOM, You're So Weird! ( To which I only have one, no two, two things to say, Am Knot! I am sick and twisted. Everyone says so.)

*BTW - By The Way

*NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month

Ha, I blogged today! someone owes me a coke.

















2 Opinions:

Anonymous said...

Uh-uh. No Coke until the *end* of November.

Anonymous said...

I'll just say hi. Hi!!